Monday, January 6, 2014

SEMESTER GOALS

 One of my goals for this year are to pass all my classes with a 80 or above because I'm a student athlete and we have higher standards at this school. If I don't pass my classes with a 80 or above I can't play sports.My grades are most important to me because I want to go to college and the college I want to go to is the University of Miami or University of Texas at Austin.I have another goal is to get stronger for football next year.I have to put a lot of time after basketball season in the weight room if I want to be ready for next season.

Getting stronger is very important to me because I want to hit hard and run over people when they are in my path.All the coaches are telling me I have to get stronger to be better on the field.My last goal for this year is to be the best student athlete I can be in classes and in other places like in the hallway and on school property. I'm a good student but I want to be a better student.So those are my goals for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment