Monday, January 27, 2014

Choosing A Topic

Your mission in this game is to help Fire Ball Felix on this amazing quest. Flex is trying to be the king of Volcano's on land..He needs your help to help him make all volcano's erupted so it can form new land and make volcano vents. On this amazing quest look out for your enemy Doctor Waters.Dr.Waters is your brother that got lost during a big Tsunami.Dr.Water is not just your brother he part robot too. Dr.Water died during the big Tsunami but the water kept him a live. He blames Flex for this accident so hes trying to kill you by sending his little minions called  Water Bubbles. Also look out for Hot Rocks to help you during this amazing quest. Help as many volcano's as you can you can be the king of volcano's.

3 comments:

  1. I think your game will be good at the end. I also think that the game will help out young children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe your game will be good, I think your game will hard to make but you will make it good. I don't know exactly what your idea is but it sounds good. I think you need to put more thought and structure into your game and it'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your game sounds really interesting I cant wait to see how it turns out. And I hope everything goes as planned.
    -Good Luck A

    ReplyDelete