Friday, September 21, 2012

Join the Community


The Danger of a Single Story
1.) A Single Story is about someone that thinks how something is but don't actually know how it is.For example I think people in Africa are poor and don't wear cloths are shoes that's how I think it is but it's actually not.
2.) That people on the East side are stupid and there not smart but your school is the best on the East side and we have lots of smart students and smart teachers.
3.)I don't really know what other people say about other places.so that what I think but thank you for asking the question.
4.) A game can help people understand how other community's are and how the act and also how people dress.

1 comment:

  1. You need to make complete sentences. But I do agree on your single story about Africa well at least i use to. You need to be more detailed in answering your questions and also make more sense. I need to be able to read what you are writing .

    ReplyDelete