Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A New Year

A NEW YEAR
This year school is going great because I made new friends,and I saw all my friends.I was really looking forward to this school year because of my friends,classes,teachers,and the NEW school.School is going great so far hope it continues so I can have a great year.
My classes are great I got three Pre-Ap classses like Pre-Ap algebra, Pre-Ap biology,and Pre-Ap English Language Arts.My classes are great because i got my friends in them and because of the teachers.The teachers are SUPER great and they treat us good.
Some of my accomplishments this year are getting all A's and turning in all my homework on time.One other one is pass all my classes so I can play all the sports I sign up for.So this my New Year Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment