Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TEAM PROGRESS

My role is flash because I'm really good at flash and because I know how to do
all the stuff in flash.The reason my team picked me for this job is I know how to copy the codes and pay attention.
No I My teammates because right away they said I'm the flash person.I was really excited when they said that.When they said that I said yes and they said good and thats how I resolve that.
I look foward to make the best game ever and how I can help people.
My inspiration is The Show Cops.All I see on cops is gangs members and that is sad and drug dealers.I look foward to this because it looks like fun and cool.
There are your team names Ricky,Shawn,Brittany,Jasmine,Paulina and together we are a good team and really Go Grande Nachos.
Are game is going to be the best.
TEAM WORK ON THREE !

No comments:

Post a Comment