Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BLOG QUIZ

About Globaloria


My thoughts about Globaloria it is fun you can make your own game.You work a lot of stuff like flash,wiki,and blogger so we can blog.On flash you have to make a game and you have pay attention so you can get flash.I enjoy Globaloria because it is cool and fun you can make a game and if you make the best game you can go to Washington D.C to share your game with the president of the United States.

In Globaloria I learned how to do flash,blog,and up date my learning log.On the Wiki all of your projects are on the Wiki.Here are some of the projects Mini game project,choosing a topic.I have learned how to make a game.Ms.Miller taught me how to make a Blog,Wiki,and Gmail.

Sometimes I like to blog when I fill like it and when I'm not mad.I like to blog about sports and about what happen on the weaken.I usaully blog about The Dallas Cowboys.When the season was not over I use to blog all the time about the Dallas Cowboys.

What I'm working on in Globaloria is make prototype and we are starting on my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment